Saturday 28 October 2017

Target Sheets



Some laminated posters I made to put on display, which we change as often as we need to: just use a whiteboard marker and a cloth!

Having our current focus on the wall acts as a reminder both for me and my kids - sometimes inspiration for an activity strikes when I least expect it, just because that constant reminder is there...
I've noticed the girls look at the targets randomly throughout the day; sometimes they choose to copy the sentences on scrap paper for fun... and they both get excited when it gets changed to something new. 😀

I wanted to include Islam so they know from the beginning our religion is of no less importance to the standard core subjects. And that learning about it can be just as fun. 💗

Download a digital copy here. (Download icon in top right corner: fonts display differently in actual Word file as opposed to in Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment