Tuesday 19 March 2019

Arabic: Grandparents & Love

In Arabic club last week, we practised making sentences about our grandparents and conjugating the verb "to like". At the end of the session, they made cards for their grandparents with pictures of things they like inside. When we got home, we finished them off and wrote the sentences inside - ready to post and surprise my parents in Ipswich!







The writing inside says "I love my grandfather. I love my grandmother" and "My grandfather likes books. My grandmother likes flowers."

We wrote the translation in an accompanying letter to explain what we did. 😁 I didn't realise they didn't yet know properly how to post a letter lol... So we talked a bit about the layout of the front of the envelope (where the address goes, why it's needed, briefly how letters are sorted, where the stamp goes, why it's needed) then went for a 5min walk to the end of the road to post it. 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment